2012年1月28日土曜日

Environmental education in Okinawa

Today, I introduce about "Shopping Game". It is the activity to think about how reduce garbage for shopping. It is used especially in Okinawa's elementary school . They go shopping for making curry freedom. They calculate the cost of  doing treatment the garbage after making curry rice. They go shopping again and try to reduse the cost of it than before. After doing this program, they have an awareness of the problems about garbage.
I think it is good program. I forget to carry ecobag recently. I have to think about how reduce household garbage too.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Environmental education is one of the way to make the student consider about environment, but does the education change the mind of the student? I want to know the result.

    返信削除